XXL Carioca Hammock
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: AZ-1019220
- This makes our product something special:
XXL Carioca hammock
Carioca originally refers to the inhabitants of Rio de Janeiro.
The name fits so wonderfully to our Carioca hammock, as it is originally handmade in Brazil. Colourful, Brazilian and with the highest hammock comfort.
- Hammock for up to 3 persons
- Extra soft, tightly woven hammock fabric for maximum comfort (at least 85% recycled cotton)
- Jacquard weaving technology and numerous suspension cords give you a feeling of weightlessness
- Handwoven cotton band, which is worked into the suspension cords, provides for the compensation of high point loads and ensures the perfect fanning out of the hammock
- Handwoven and double 5-fold sewn eyelets as a stable base for the numerous suspension cords
- The 450 g/ m2 dense woven fabric with a maximum load capacity of 200 kg guarantees the hammock a long life
Traditional Brazilian craftsmanship guarantees exceptional stability
Vicente, our partner in Brazil, is responsible for choosing the right threads. He pays particular attention to stability, colour fastness and freedom from harmful substances. João, our master weaver, knots up to 6000 longitudinal threads per hammock by hand. This, in combination with the high power of the loom, ensures the exceptional stability of AMAZONAS hammocks.
Included in the delivery
- Carioca Hammock with colour-coordinated reusable cloth bag
|Lying surface:||ca. 250 x 175 cm|
|Total length:||ca. 360 cm|
|Load-bearing capacity:||max. 200 kg|
|Self-weight:||ca. 2,5 kg|
|Material:||85% cotton (recycled), 15% polyester|