SET: Hanging Chair Globo Chair + Frame Globo Stand
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: AZ-2030808.1
- This makes our product something special:
SET: Globo Chair + Globo Stand
Globo Stand hanging chair frame
The Globo Stand frame is the modern combination to our cosy wooden hanging chairs - so they can be used individually at any place.
- Handmade in Poland guarantees highest quality
- FSCTM-certified spruce wood from sustainable European forests
- Sustainably manufactured in Poland
- Fittings and screws made of rustproof galvanised metal
- Dip impregnation ensures that the frame is weatherproof
- High-quality layered gluing for maximum stability and safety
Globo Chair hanging chair
Super soft padded suspended globe, weatherproof, stable and safe! Perfect for indoors and outdoors.
- Hanging chair for one person
- Super soft padded seat cushion- like walking on clouds
- exceptionally durable due agora fabric
- soft as cotton
- high light and weather resistance (light fastness: 7/8)
- water-repellent (extra fast drying)
- mould resistant
- dirt resistant, easy to clean and washable (remove padding before washing)
All raw materials come from Europe and have been processed there in an environmentally friendly way. The Globo Chair offers the ultimate moments of relaxation thanks to its perfect adaptation to the body. Supported by a soft upholstery, it allows you to relax wonderfully. Modern design and excellent workmanship guarantee an excellent sitting experience.
Scope of delivery
Globo Chair hanging chair (chair and cushion) and Globo Stand frame
|Dimensions of the frame:||ca. 127 x 170 x 136 cm|
|Load-bearing capacity:||max. 200kg|
|Rec. suspension height:||≥ 175 cm|
|Fabric:||100 % solution dyed acrylic (light fastness 7/8)|
|Wood:||spruce, impregnated in a dipping bath, FSC(TM)-certified|
|Filling:||Stark wärmeisolierend (100% Polypropylen)|
|Fittings:||stainless metal (galvanised)|
Frequently asked questions
> What are the advatages of a hammock made of agora fabric?
> What does FSCTM-certified frame mean?
> Can I sleep in this hammock?
> Are Hammocks beneficial for a healthy back?
> Which should I choose - Rod hammock or classic hammock?
> What does sustainability mean in the production of this hammock?
> How is the suitable frame for the Fat Hammock produced?
> Where can I see the production process of the Fat Hammock?