L-Size Lambada Hammock
AMAZONAS Lambada – a colourful L-size Brazilian hammock
Traditional and sustainable craft product, made in Brazil under fair working conditions
- Hammock for 1 person
- Extra soft, tightly woven hammock fabric for maximum comfort (at least 85% recycled cotton)
- Numerous suspension cords ensure even distribution of weight in the hammock, the hammock fans out beautifully and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Handwoven and double 5-fold sewn eyelets as a stable base for the numerous suspension cords
- Unlike other Brazilian hammocks, here the fabric is woven 20% thinner. This makes the Lambada top of the class in terms of comfort, and perfect for those who weigh less and are satisfied with 150 kg load capacity.
Traditional Brazilian craftsmanship guarantees exceptional stability
Vicente, our partner in Brazil, is responsible for choosing the right threads. He pays particular attention to stability, colour fastness and freedom from harmful substances. João, our master weaver, knots up to 6000 longitudinal threads per hammock by hand. This, in combination with the high power of the loom, ensures the exceptional stability of AMAZONAS hammocks.
Included in the delivery
- Lambada Hammock with colour-coordinated reusable cloth bag
|Lying surface:||ca. 210 x 140 cm|
|Total length:||ca. 320 cm|
|Load-bearing capacity:||max. 150 kg|
|Minimum suspension distance:||≥ 280 cm|
|Rec. distance from the floor:||ca. 40 - 50 cm|
|Material:||85% cotton (recycled), 15% polyester|
Frequently asked questions
Wir sind mit der Hängematte rundum zufrieden.
Uns gefällt die Farbe der Hängematte (Farbe Tropical) sehr und sie ist sehr bequem. Die wärmeren Temperaturen dürfen nun kommen.