XXL Rio / Rio Bordeaux Hammock
AMAZONAS Rio Brazilian XXL Hammock in modern boho style
The XXL Rio Hammock with hand-knotted decorative border is a real gem for indoors or outdoors.
Traditional and sustainable craft product, made in Brazil under fair working conditions
- Hammock for up to 3 persons
- Extra soft, tightly woven hammock fabric for maximum comfort (100% recycled cotton)*
- Jacquard weaving technology and numerous suspension cords give you a feeling of weightlessness
- Handwoven cotton band, which is worked into the suspension cords, provides for the compensation of high point loads and ensures the perfect fanning out of the hammock
- The 450 g/ m2 dense woven fabric with a maximum load capacity of 200 kg guarantees the hammock a long life
Traditional macramé handicraft and hand-knotted decorative border as a visual highlight
João, our master weaver, knots up to 6000 longitudinal threads per hammock by hand. The beautiful boho look of the Rio hammock results from the traditional macramé handicraft which is used for the traditional hand-knotted ornamental border (veranda). The two ends of the woven fabric are also carefully knotted by hand into macramé,** which is then woven into the cotton band. The ends of the macramé are used to make sturdy eyelets for the suspension cords.
Included in the delivery
- Rio / Rio Bordeaux Hammock with colour-coordinated reusable cloth bag
*Rio Bordeaux consists of at least 85% recycled cotton. Rio Natura consists 100% of untreated cotton.
** Only applies to Rio Natura. Rio Bordeaux has no macramé decoration between the woven band and the hammock fabric.
|Lying surface:||ca. 250 x 160 cm|
|Total length:||ca. 360 cm|
|Load-bearing capacity:||max. 200 kg|
|Weight:||ca. 2,6 kg|
|Minimum suspension distance:||≥ 310 cm|
|Rec. distance from the floor:||ca. 40 - 50 cm|
|Material:||Natura: 100% cotton (untreated) / Bordeaux: 85% cotton (recycled), 15 % polyester|
Frequently asked questions
Nicht grad günstig, ich bin gespannt...
Der Style der Matte ist so mega, bequem ist sie auch. Nur gefühlt die teuerste von allen die ich im Bohostyle gefunden habe.
Aber sie macht echt nen tollen Eindruck. Bin gespannt wie lange sie hält.